A guided photography walk across the golden sands to Brea Hill and Daymer beyond, the changing scenery as the tide comes and goes. Then clim the hill to take in the full view, looking back to Padstow or out to sea.
At a glance:
- Location: Meeting at Ferry Point, Rock, time and date to suit you.
- Terrain: Footpaths and beach, uneven surfaces, potentially muddy in winter with one step hill, approx 3 miles
- Fitness: Easy walk, with one steep hill, will suit all levels.
- Skill Level: All abilities and camera types welcome (including Camera phones)
- Amenities: Toilets and shops at Rock. Once we leave Rock there are no toilets until Daymer Bay.
- Dogs: Dogs welcome, will need to be on leads during some parts of the walk.
- Cost: One to one £95, Couples £115, Group 3-4 £135