A guided photography walk from Bedruthan Steps is arguably one of the most dynamic looking pieces of the coast in the North Cornwall Region, although cliffs are crumbly and tall so care is needed. The Photographs are plentiful on this walk and the rich history makes for a pleasurable day working on your composition and camera skills.
This is a circular walk, bar coming back along the same path above the beach below, but as this is such a photographic spot a different angel can be appreciated more from different directions.
The walk will last 4-5 hours, but this could be longer depending on your pace and how many stops we take.
At a glance:
- Location: Meeting at Bedruthan Steps National Trust carpark, parking ticket required - time and date to suit you.
- Terrain: Footpaths and lanes, uneven surfaces, potentially muddy in winter with gentle hills, approx 7 miles
- Fitness: Easy walk, with one more steep hill, will suit all levels.
- Skill Level: All abilities and camera types welcome (including Camera phones)
Amenities: Toilets and Teas rooms at Bedruthan Steps National Trust car park. Once we leave Bedruthan Steps car park there are no toilets or shops for refreshments.
Dogs: Dogs welcome, will need to be on leads during some parts of the walk.
- Cost: One to one £120, Couples £140, Group 3 - 4 £160