A guided photography walk around Trevose Head always offers new photo angles and compositions whatever the season. Always a dramatic location when the weather is less than perfect, or the swell is up!
This is a circular walk taking in the Headland with views of the lighthouse, Mother Ivey’s Bay, The Lifeboat Station and Booby’s Bay
The walk will last around 3 Hours, but this could take longer depending on your pace and how many stops we take.
At a glance:
- Location: Meeting at Trevose head National Trust carpark, parking ticket required - time and date to suit you.
- Terrain: Coastal Footpaths, uneven surfaces, potentially muddy in winter with gentle hills, approx 3 miles
Fitness: Easy walk, with steep and gentle hills, will suit all levels.
- Skill Level: All abilities and camera types welcome (including Camera phones)
Amenities: There are no toilets or shops for refreshments
- Dogs: Dogs welcome, will need to be on leads during some parts of the walk
- Cost: One to one £105, Couples £125, Group 3 - 4 £145