Are you going to be celebrating that special anniversary? Photoshoots are not just for when you get married - and it can be nice to have great natural photos of you both, rather than just selfies!
Cornwall with its beautiful beaches is one of the most photogenic places I know. What better way to celebrate your relationship with an anniversary photoshoot? Let me capture your love with a beach location shoot, or any location which means something special to you both.
We all enjoy looking back at our wedding photos and it's a lovely idea to celebrate each other as time passes - be it 5, 10, 25 or 50 years together. When I work with couples my style is very natural and informal, I try not to go with too many posed photos. I feel we get better results by just capturing you both enjoying the surroundings, although I will make you walk up and down the beach a few times!!
At a glance:
- Where: Choose your location that's special to you.
- What to bring: Any props (balloons, bottle of bubbles, etc), changes of cloths that you would like included in the shoot.
- When: Time and date to suit you (subject to availability) shoot will last 1-2 hours.
- After Shoot: Various printing options available.
- Cost: £150 - includes all edited digital images.